(Senior) PX Specialist NEXT GAMES / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: January 22, 2021
Next Games is proud to have a history of collaboration with some of the world’s biggest media properties, such as AMC’s The Walking Dead and Netflix’s Stranger Things. The fans of these properties are men and women, boys and girls of all ages; dedicated core gamers and people with only a little history playing games. At Next Games, we seek to delight and entertain players of all kinds. We do this by creating games that expand the worlds of the most beloved media and entertainment properties of our day.
As a few of our PX crew are progressing into new roles within the company, we are looking to grow the Next Games family. We are looking for persons in different seniority levels so don’t be afraid to shoot an application our way. In these roles you will act as the voice of players towards Next Games and lead player-facing communications towards the community, keeping the community excited, informed and engaged. You are an independent, quick thinker, able to communicate complicated and sometimes difficult ideas to the player base.
We’re looking for a creative, decisive person who’s at home working as part of a team, but who’s also comfortable rolling up their sleeves and getting things done under their own initiative. We’re looking for someone with a passion for games, people and online communities
This is what you’ll get to work on:
- Communicating the team’s vision to our players and the player perspective to the team
- Write content for community channels & in-game news and maintain game´s FAQ
- Help shape and influence the game’s development, design decisions and live operations
- Act as escalation point for player support and ensure timely communications for resolutions and service recovery to the player community
- Set and implement community campaigns to align with marketing / UA strategies
- Analyze / measure the impact of community activities for games main KPIs
- Manage your game’s communities & innovate on community engagement activities
- Build and manage strong relationship with VIP ,NDA player groups and content creators
Your experience and skills include:
- Proven track record of running communities, preferably for games
- Passion for free-to-play mobile games and sincere desire to learn your game through and through
- Comfortable interacting with players online and face-to-face
- Experience coordinating community asset creation both inside a company and with external partners
- Fluent English, preferably native, and excellent creative writing skills
- Comfortable in front of and behind the camera
- Team player with strong problem solving and conflict management skills
- Knowledge of SQL, game analytics
- Knowledge of image editors (e.g Adobe Photoshop) considered as a plus
- Knowledge of forum, support tooling (e.g. JIRA, Discord) considered as a plus
Here at Next Games we are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well. Our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – guide us in our efforts, so these should be close to your heart as well.
We aim high here at Next Games and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority.
We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a diverse bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, but first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request through the link below as soon as possible as we’ll proceed once the right person is found.