Senior Programmer ICEFLAKE STUDIOS / Tampere, Finland
PUBLISHED: December 18, 2020
We are looking for an experienced game programmer to join our team. You’ll be a key member in the team working with our brand new Surviving the Aftermath title. In this position, you would work in close cooperaton with the CTO and other game programmers while developing the technical aspects of the game.
- Extensive programming experience
- Previous experience in the game industry
- Good communication skills
- Up-to-date understanding of technologies used in games
- Ability to learn new technologies and techniques
- Ability to independently work in a game project
- Don’t hesitate to help a teammate in trouble
- Understanding of the game development process
- Programming PC and Console games with C# and Unity
- Participate in technical design of the game’s features
- Work together with programmers, artists and designers
What we offer:
- Independent and agile working environment
- State of the art tools and hardware to work with
- Grand scale projects in cooperation with a major publisher
Iceflake is a company of 20 experienced developers and a subsidiary of Paradox Interactive. We are focused on developing awesome original games for PC and console platforms. Our offices are centrally located in the beautiful city of Tampere.
Send your applications to email@example.com
Use the title Senior Game Programmer and include information about your previous projects.