Senior Programmer ICEFLAKE STUDIOS / Tampere, Finland
PUBLISHED: April 22, 2021
We are looking for an experienced game programmer to join our team. You’ll be a key member in the team working with our management titles for PC and console platforms. In this position, you would work in close cooperaton with the Technical Director and would lead other game programmers while developing the technical aspects of the game.
- Extensive programming experience
- Previous experience in the game industry
- Good communication skills
- Up-to-date understanding of technologies used in games
- Ability to learn new technologies and techniques
- Ability to independently work in a game project
- Don’t hesitate to help a teammate in trouble
- Understanding of the game development process
- Programming PC and Console games with C# and Unity
- Participate in technical design of the game’s features
- Work together and lead other programmers, artists and designers
What we offer:
- Very stable financial outlook and grand scale projects as part of Paradox Interactive family
- Independent and agile working environment
- State of the art tools and hardware to work with
Iceflake is a company of 30 experienced developers and a subsidiary of Paradox Interactive. We are focused on developing awesome original games for PC and console platforms. Our offices are centrally located in the beautiful city of Tampere.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title Senior Programmer and include information about your previous projects.