PUBLISHED: October 16, 2019
Are you passionate about games? Do you want to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? At RedLynx we break boundaries. How about you?
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games and we are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. As one of the biggest and oldest game studios in Finland, we focus on surprising people with the unexpected and creating impactful game experiences that stand the test of time.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, one of the biggest independent video game publishers in the world with over 17,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation, create innovative technology and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions useful to other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for a
Senior Programmer for our new unannounced mobile project
Following the success of South Park: Phone Destroyer and Trials Frontier, our studio is kicking off our next mobile project with our new IP. As our Senior Programmer, you will be responsible for developing, motivating and helping to manage a team of highly talented programmers in collaboration with the Tech Lead, and other leads in the project.
We are looking for someone who has excellent people management skills and wants to develop as a leader. You are someone who understands how to leverage resources to achieve key objectives and you are capable of building a happy and efficient team.
We offer you a key position in a truly ambitious and innovative project aiming to publish a top-grossing game that people will LOVE! Our project will push the existing boundaries of mobile tech and you will get to lead a highly experienced team. You will also get to enjoy the network and support of Ubisoft and work in an agile studio with an outspoken and playful atmosphere.
- Helping to lead a team of programmers in collaboration with the Tech Lead
- Coordinating, mentoring and building a cohesive programming team
- Organizing the work processes of the team and managing the workforce planning
- Working together with the production, design, and art leads to create task and schedule estimates and tracking development efforts
- Ensuring the delivery of practical and timely solutions by the programming team that meets the game design and technical requirements
- Identifying risks and providing relevant solutions to complex problems
Our dream candidate
- Has solid technical game development skills
- Has previous experience in developing mobile games
- Is Interested or experienced in people and project management
- Is skillful in organizing processes and priorities
- Is good at motivating others towards common goals and inspires respect and trust of others
- Takes ownership and is proactive
- Has excellent collaboration skills and fosters teamwork and diversity
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Just renovated office space 10 minutes from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it 🙂
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously, but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application, CV with your salary expectations. The application period closes on the 30 of October, but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you