Senior Product Manager (Slingshot Studio)
PUBLISHED: July 12, 2017
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our talented Slingshot Studio in Espoo, Finland.
Rovio’s Slingshot Studio is the place where wildly successful games such as Angry Birds and Angry Birds Friends are hatched. Our games have been downloaded billions of times, and are played by millions of highly engaged players worldwide. As we develop the next big Angry Birds game to take the world by storm, we seek to build and inspire talented teams to craft the best games for our players.
What you’ll take under your wings:
- Work with Game Designers to design, tune and balance the F2P systems and game economy
- Work closely with the Game Designer and development team to ensure good F2P design and Games as a Service practices
- Develop and pitch innovative features and concepts that are designed to improve customer acquisition, engagement and/or monetization
- Improve the KPIs to hit the targets defined together with the Product Lead
- Plan and run A/B tests, analyze data together with the data analysts and provide metric driven approaches to improve game development and live operations
- Define, run and optimise events to drive monetisation and retention
We’d love it if you have these feathers in your cap:
- 5+ of experience as a product manager in F2P game development
- Experience in designing and improving F2P economies
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills and experience with data-driven decision-making
- Deep knowledge of user engagement and F2P monetization
- Ability to inspire others to understand game economies and the critical factors affecting them
We’re looking for team members who bring their own creative vision to everything they do. If that describes you, this is a great opportunity to work in a fun and creative environment with skilled coworkers, contribute to a captivating new product, and expose your work to a global audience.
What you get when you join us:
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Competitive benefits such as a cell phone of our top models, a laptop you feel comfortable with, lunch and sport vouchers, breakfast, gaming area, gym, sauna and more
Slingshot your application over now – we look forward to hearing from you!