Senior Product Manager (Battle Bay)
PUBLISHED: May 17, 2017
Do you love improving F2P games based on data and insights? Do you get excited about setting up, running and analyzing A/B tests? Are you passionate about data driven development, KPIs and F2P economies? Are you thrilled by competitive games? Our Battle Studio is creating cutting-edge mid-core games and establishing new IPs. Excitement is brewing as the team prepares the global launch of Battle Bay, the upcoming real-time PVP hit from our Battle Studio.
Join us as a Senior Product Manager in Rovio’s Battle Studio in Espoo, Finland.
What you’ll take under your wings:
- Work closely with the Game Designer and development team to ensure good F2P design and Games as a Service practices
- Develop and pitch innovative features and concepts that are designed to improve customer acquisition, engagement and/or monetization
- Improve the KPIs to hit the targets defined together with the Product Lead
- Work with the Game Designer to tune and balance the F2P systems and game economy
- Plan and run A/B tests, analyze data together with the data analysts and provide metric driven approaches to improve game development and live operations
- Define, run and optimise events to drive monetisation and retention
We’d love it if you have these feathers in your cap:
- Five or more years of experience as a product manager in F2P game development
- Experience in running event-driven live ops
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills and experience with data-driven decision-making
- Deep knowledge of user engagement and F2P monetization
- Ability to inspire others to understand game economies and the critical factors affecting them
We’re looking for team members who bring their own creative vision to everything they do. If that describes you, this is a great opportunity to work in a fun and creative environment with skilled coworkers, contribute to a captivating new product, and expose your work to a global audience.
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Competitive benefits such as a cell phone of our top models, a laptop you feel comfortable with, lunch and sport vouchers, breakfast, gaming area, gym, sauna and more
Slingshot your application over now – we look forward to hearing from you!