(Senior) Product Manager SCIPLAY / Oulu, Finland
PUBLISHED: November 4, 2021
SciPlay – Senior Product Manager – Oulu, Finland
SciPlay’s studio in Oulu, Finland is growing and looking for more great talent to join our studio! We are looking for experienced, motivated and passionate Senior Product Manager to join our studio in Oulu, Finland. You want to be part of building high quality mobile games to serve rising needs of players, create long lasting memories for the players, challenge yourself and enjoy working as a part of our awesome studio – with entrepreneurial attitude and leveraging your experience and passion for making awesome games.
As a part of our studio, you will be responsible of leading the product management, monetization strategy and live operations of our game titles and participating, without limitation, in market research, game design, technical design, art direction, production management and corporate communications. For being successful at SciPlay, you must be a great team player, have unique and productive approaches to game development, design and product management, and you must be able to be responsible of your own and our studio’s work. You like to face new challenges, have focused approach of getting things done, and you know how to make results and data-oriented development, design and business-related decisions at all levels.
SciPlay, with offices all over the world, is a leading developer and publishing of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.
- Leading the studio’s product management operations of our mobile games
- F2P monetization, product, live ops, analytics and A/B-testing ownership, including P&L responsibilities
- Driving product requirements, features and monetization design based on deep understanding of F2P game design and engagement and monetization mechanisms
- Managing, analyzing and balancing monetization, in-game systems, events, etc., and all-around participation in production, design, technical design, art direction, marketing and go-to-market
- Know-how and experience of product and marketing analytics and ability of making product break-downs of competitive products, including introducing outside-in views to the studio based on market and competitive analysis
- Inspirational and motivational team leadership on both high and individual levels
- Being a results and data-driven key player in creating and operating great games
- F2P mobile games market and trend research and analysis, and keeping the studio up-to-date about those
- Experience of leading and managing development and live operations of games with productive approach and capability of solving complex challenges on the way
- Strong logical, analytical, research, task management and documentation skills
- Experience and know-how of project/product management tools and agile project management
- Experienced and know-how about free-to-play mobile games market and trends
- Experienced in game design and/or monetization design
- Fluent oral and written English, and excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Experience in game / monetization design is a big plus
- New interesting challenges and approaches for making top-notch mobile games
- Relaxed working environment and flexible ways of working
- Opportunity to be a key player in our ice-cold focused studio and a global studio group
- Exciting and genre-defining projects to take part in
- Opportunity to learn and grow, and responsibility
- Competitive compensation, annual bonus program and other competitive benefits
- Strong commitment to work life balance
With strong games industry experience, you will have a portfolio of proven quality and experience. Interested? Please drop us your application including CV, cover letter and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Senior Product Manager”. Even if your skillset is not the right match for our requirements, we still want to know about all super skilled talents there are, so please drop us a line.