Senior Performance Marketing Manager ROVIO / Helsinki Metropolitan Area
PUBLISHED: October 20, 2020
User acquisition helps our games to grow their user base by finding the most valuable target audiences. The craft relies heavily on data and changes rapidly; sometimes the learnings expire in a matter of months. This requires fast thinking, openness to venture out from comfort zone and reading into the smallest of indicators in the data. Close communication with multiple different teams is vital and makes the job interesting. Showing an ad in the right place at the right time to the right person sounds almost impossible but the UA team makes it possible.
We are now seeking an experienced, motivated, collaborative and analytical Senior Performance Marketing Manager/Strategist to join our User Acquisition team in Helsinki Metropolitan Area, Finland.
- Close collaboration with the Product Team, define and lead the overall UA strategy for the game you are in charge of to maximise its growth profitably, month over month, year after year
- Manage and grow relationships with external partners for UA efforts across the globe
- Lead UA reporting on your game, working with internal partners like BI, finance, tech and game teams to rapidly iterate on critical spending decisions in real-time
- Lead the creative process and strategy for your game, working closely with marketing teams to execute on breakthrough creative strategies to attract new and relevant users
- Drive relentless culture of experimentation on all key existing channels, while also ideating and establishing new UA funnels for the game you are in charge of
- Campaign management, including optimization and monitoring of campaigns, budget allocation, leading A/B tests, identifying new channels, analysis
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Previous working experience in mobile games or app user acquisition (ideally 4+ years)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively own, manage and optimize monthly multi-million-dollar acquisition budgets with clear ROI targets
- Experience in working with Facebook, Google Ads and other digital marketing platforms
- Fluency in spreadsheet software, including Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Analytical mindset
- Excited about marketing and data-driven growth
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passion for mobile games
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Advanced knowledge in Facebook, Google Ads and other UA channels
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience in SQL
- A passionate and organized self-starter, who doesn’t accept the status quo, but always seeks to improve and automate workflows in order to increase performance.
- Understanding of mobile marketing ad tech: game measurement tools, attribution providers, programmatic advertising and fraud
If this sounds interesting to you, send your application already today!