Senior Performance Marketing Manager KUUHUBB / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: June 11, 2021
KuuHubb Finland is looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to join the company.
KuuHubb is a publicly listed mobile game development company, targeting the female audience with mobile lifestyle experiences. We create games and apps that help our female audience relax, express, and entertain themselves every day. We explore new lifestyle trends that can be converted into games and apps, and offer our audience unforgettable gaming and experiences.
KuuHubb is looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager for a new casual puzzle innovation mobile games studio. In the role, you must be passionate about games and understand the trends in mobile gaming, user acquisition, user behavior, and monetization. In addition, you must be a skilled performance marketer with a proven track record of successfully growing games or apps through mobile user acquisition campaigns.
The role is very hands-on, with the management of the full cycle of our user acquisition campaigns working closely with our analytics people and games teams. Even though you will be the sole caretaker of your role, you will never be alone as you’ll always have the support and enthusiasm of the team and the general manager.
Our new match 3 game, Tiles & Tales, is currently coming out of development and soft launch. You will be taking part in an exciting commercial game launch.
- Grow our games revenue through performance marketing
- Responsible for planning, setting up, monitoring and analyzing mobile user acquisition campaigns.
- Evaluate key performance metrics and optimize accordingly to achieve ROI and growth targets.
- Analyze and report performance KPIs. Work closely with the BI team to ensure sophisticated data analysis support.
- Build, maintain and enhance Kuuhubb relationships with mobile UA partners. Negotiate terms to maximize performance opportunities.
- Select, onboard and evaluate new mobile UA partners.
- Work closely with the Marketing Design resources to ensure optimal content and creative assets performance.
- Work closely with the games teams to ensure goals/feature alignment and update performance benchmarks.
- In-depth understanding and proven expertise with Facebook mobile ads. Good understanding of Google ads. Additional platforms, especially Tik Tok.
- ASO competence, eye for app store asset design and development
- Previous budgeting and budget spending responsibilities for ROAS-based mobile user acquisition campaigns.
- Good understanding of main mobile marketing tech especially conversion tracking, programmatic advertising and analytics implementation.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent sense of accountability and ownership. Attention to detail and proactive, hands-on mentality.
- Previous working experience in mobile games or app user acquisition (ideally 5+ years)
- A passionate and organized self-starter, who doesn’t accept the status quo, but always seeks to improve and automate workflows in order to increase performance.
- Excited about marketing and data-driven growth
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passion for mobile games
We have to offer
Our vision is to become a top player in the space of women’s mobile gaming.
With us, You’ll get to work with something different – KuuHubb is active in lifestyle apps and games, developing titles such as the world’s leading digital coloring book community Recolor, MyHospital, and now a new Match 3 title Tiles &Tales in soft launch.
In real terms, here are some perks:
- A chance to be a part of a global release
- Work with latest game industry tech stacks
- Flat organization
- An office right in the very heart of Helsinki, with partial remote option
Apply as soon as possible as the position will be filled as soon as the right person is found!