Senior OpenGL developer
PUBLISHED: March 1, 2019
Recolor is the leading coloring book application globally, with more than 60 million monthly coloring tasks. At its heart lies openGL coloring component which makes the coloring magic happen.
To improve the existing Recolor App, but also to bring new coloring titles to the market, we are looking for an experienced OpenGL developer with good grasp of openGL and supporting technologies. If you want to have direct impact on shaping this colorful relaxation and reflecting it on people all around the world through Recolor, you should join us on this journey.
- skilled in c++ development
- standard library, STL containers and algorithms
- memory management and pointer arithmetic
- knowledge of basic linear algebra within computer graphics context
- knowledge of basic computer graphics concepts (e.g. model/view/projection transformations, render-to-texture etc…)
- experience with any graphics API – OpenGL (ES)/DirectX/Vulkan/Metal
- capable of clearly structuring and separating code
- familiar with MV* design patterns (MVC, MVVM, MVI, MVP, etc.)
Preferable but not required:
- experience with Modern C++ (11/14/17)
- experience with GLSL
- experience with setting up CMake build scripts
- experience in working with Git
- experience in working with Unix/Linux platforms (SSH, filesystem, rsync, …)
- knowledge in communication between platform-specific technologies (Kotlin/Swift) and native C++ (JNI/Obj-C++)
There is 30+ of us in our Helsinki office. We also have a development team in Zagreb that you will be working closely with to bring a new title to the market and actively improve our coloring apps and roll-out new features.
If you are interested in what we have to offer you, and granted the above combination of required skills/experience matches your profile, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title in the subject line.