Senior Level Designer (Puzzle Studio)
PUBLISHED: January 28, 2020
ROVIO, Helsinki Metropolitan Area
Your responsibilities as a Level Designer:
- Design and deliver level content in all its forms across the entire product lifecycle for social puzzle games.
- Use data and player feedback to continuously hone and maintain existing level content.
- Take full ownership your work, and have responsibility for all design details along the way.
- Work closely with other team members by collaborating on multiple aspects of the development process to ensure the game’s success.
We are looking for someone who has:
- At least 4 years of experience designing game-changing puzzle experiences in such sub genres as match 3, bubble shooter, etc
- A demonstrated track record of bringing impactful data driven changes to live products
- Passion inside you about creating the best content & player experiences the game industry has ever seen
- Passion about reviewing games from player experience perspective and give constructive feedback to game teams to help to refine the best possible content experience
- Strong level design skills as well as theoretical or practical knowledge of level design and core gameplay
- Solved problems analytically, and used data to validate your intuition
- Ability drive level design through each applicable stage of production: concept, wireframe, prototype, implementation, and refinement through to final sign-off
- Ability to incredibly focus on top-quality and efficient content production
- Experience in F2P games both as a designer and a player, following closely what is happening in the market, and being able to distill the best ideas to your own work
- Specialty in mechanics, rules, probabilities and aesthetics in level design
- Creative vision and passion into everything you do
What you get when you join our team in Puzzle Studio:
- Opportunity to work in a fun and creative environment with skilled coworkers, contribute to a captivating new product, and expose your work to a global audience