(Senior) Graphics Programmer
PUBLISHED: January 25, 2019
Are you passionate about games? Do you want to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? At RedLynx we break boundaries. How about you?
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games and we are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. As one of the biggest and oldest game studios in Finland, we focus on surprising people with the unexpected and creating impactful game experiences that stand the test of time.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, one of the biggest independent video game publishers in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation, create innovative technology and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions useful to other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for a self-driven and talented
(Senior) Graphics Programmer to join our core technology team.
We are about to embark on a journey towards something new and that’s the reason we are looking for a kick-ass (Senior) Graphics Programmer to join our console team! As our (Senior) Graphics Programmer, you will design and implement systems for our rendering engine. The main focus is on console integration and creating platform specific features. We offer you the opportunity to work on a new innovative tech for existing and future titles.
If quality code is your second name, you have passion for video games and you don’t give up in the face of tricky technical challenges, please reveal yourself! We promise a superbly skilled team to work with and a unique possibility to work in a big game publisher inside a cozy and friendly Finnish game development studio.
Our dream candidate
- Has game graphics programming experience
- Has shader programming experience
- Is proficient in C++
- Has good communication and team work skills
- Has good problem solving abilities
- Has a proactive attitude
We also appreciate
- Good math skills
- Experience in many graphics APIs
- Studies in Computer Science or other relevant field
- An awesome project with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Newly renovated office space 10 minutes from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it 🙂
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV together with your salary expectation. The application period closes on 10th of February but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!