Senior Game Tester SERIOUSLY / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: June 3, 2021
Are you passionate about quality, technical issues, and breaking games into smaller pieces? If you said “yes!” to these questions, we’d love to hear from you!
Seriously is building mobile games that become entertainment properties. Our first mobile game Best Fiends has become a worldwide phenomenon with over 100 million downloads and up to 2 million players daily. The Best Fiends universe has expanded to include thousands of levels, hundreds of Fiends, a growing library of animated shorts, a variety of original content, a dedicated community of millions, and much, much more. Together with Playtika, we’re working towards being the biggest casual mobile games company in the West.
We are looking for a technical Senior Game Tester to join us on our Best Fiends game team (Helsinki office). As a Senior Game Tester, you’ll be part of the Core Tech Team pushing the mobile frontier: testing in the most responsive, polished games. The Core Tech Team focuses on infrastructure, compliance, SDKs, and the technical framework behind the game. We use tools such as Postman, Fiddler, and Charles Proxy.
- Working as part of the core tech team, carrying point responsibility for the QA process and testing in this area, especially related to SDK and client-server testing
- Making suggestions based on QA related findings
- Seeking out knowledge across the business, and mentoring others
- Passion for testing with an understanding of QA methodologies and software development processes
- Past experience working as a mobile app tester
- Excellent technical knowledge and understanding – ability to pick apart technical problems and work with developers to find the best solutions
- Ability to write relevant, actionable, and reproducible bug reports and test cases that stand up to scrutiny
- Experience in client-server communications and related debugging tools
- Persistent and proactive, independently seeks out the most important thing to do based on team objectives and goals
- Fluent in English as it’s our working language
- Experience in games and automation is a big plus
We offer you a steady working environment, not to mention free apples in the kitchen! We love transparency, trust each other, and give everyone control and responsibility for their work. We dare to say that we are one of the most successful gaming companies in Finland so with us you surely are working with the best on the field!
We kindly ask You to send your application to us as soon as possible as the position will be filled once a suitable candidate has been found.
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict, and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.