Senior Game Programmer
PUBLISHED: August 21, 2020
SERIOUSLY, Helsinki, Finland
We are looking for a Senior Game Programmer to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As a Senior Game Programmer you will be working on one of our exciting projects, to create, optimize and maintain the game’s infrastructure. We expect you to be a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, if we get it right, we might just conquer the globe.
What does the ride include?
- Developing features independently, starting from initial prototyping through until production quality deliverable
- Actively contribute as part of the team in feature development, design and implementation
- Debugging and profiling existing code for maintenance and optimization
- Contributing to the creative design development of our current and future titles
- Coaching junior team members and sharing your experience with them
- Extensive experience in commercial game development, Unity3D and C#
- Full understanding and ability to implement common data structures and algorithms
- Experience working in free to play and mobile games is considered a plus
- Experience in coaching junior programmers
- Fluent in English, as it’s our working language
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.