Senior Game Programmer
PUBLISHED: February 18, 2019
MOTORIOUS ENTERTAINMENT, Helsinki
We are looking for an experienced programmer to be a centerpiece in our development team.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and implement game features, systems and prototypes using Unity3D.
- Develop maintainable high quality code
- Support in planning, prioritizing and scheduling project features
- Taking ownership of projects or features, both client and server side
- Sharing expertise and best practices, mentoring other programmers within the studio.
- Employing a can-do attitude to solve difficult problems as part of an agile, fast-moving and highly-focused team.
- At least 5 years of relevant mobile game programming experience.
- Proven game development background and have shipped game(s) to your credit.
- Experience of mobile platforms, understanding of their requirements and limitations.
- Strong programming skills in C#
- In-depth experience with Unity editor.
- Capable of independently developing systems, mechanics, features, prototyping etc.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with other programmers as well as non-technical people like designers, artists etc.
- Passion, pride and responsibility in your work
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative and entrepreneurial spirit to work in a startup.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of commodity platform like PlayFab
- Previous experience of games-as-a-service.
- Free-to-play and social game mechanics know-how.
- Possibility to work with new and exciting projects and world famous IP’s
- Relaxed and creative atmosphere
- A workplace where people actually know you and your name
- A chance to shape great games that people play, and not just follow orders from somewhere
- High profile brand that not only allows, but demands us to develop unique gameplay mechanics
- Competitive salary and perks
- A brand new office in Helsinki Games Factory.
To apply and for further information, email: email@example.com or fill the form at the bottom of the page.