Senior Game Programmer
PUBLISHED: January 2, 2018
We are looking for motivated and passionate Senior Game Programmer / Software Architect to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As a Senior Game Programmer / Software Architect, you will be responsible for the technical quality of the game, working in the team to create, optimize and maintain the game’s infrastructure. In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic start-up environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, if we get it right, we might just conquer the globe. Come join us!
- Setting high standards and improving the technical quality of our game
- Planning the technical infrastructure and roadmap for the game with the Product Lead
- Debugging and profiling existing code for maintenance and continuous optimization
- Contributing to the creative design development of our current and future titles
- Sharing your technical expertise with other developers on the team
- Minimum 5 years of commercial game development experience with maintaining at least one live game
- Knows Unity3D inside out and very experienced with C#
- Full understanding and ability to implement common data structures and algorithms
- In depth knowledge of game development
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English, as it’s our working language
- Opportunity to work with great people on great content
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours and great work-life balance
- Private healthcare and dental plans, extensive health and leisure insurance
- Lunch benefit, annual sports and culture allowance
- Variety of tools. Tell us what you need to get the job done and we’ll get it
- Relocation package and assistance
- Free snacks and beverages
We build global entertainment franchises that come to life first as best-in-class mobile games. We are passionate about great storytelling and epic world-building, desperate conflict and hilarious comedy, unique characters and unlikely heroes. We build brands that not only succeed commercially but also can give back to the world.
We believe in finding the best talent and giving them as much freedom and responsibility as possible. That’s why we take recruitment Seriously.
At Seriously, it’s a core value to share knowledge and information with all our employees. We want communication to be open and easy so we avoid unnecessary meetings and have as flat an organisation as possible. We seek proactive, highly efficient people and then let them do their work as they see fit.