Senior Game Producer
PUBLISHED: July 5, 2018
We are looking for a Senior Producer to join our fun, talented and ambitious Puzzle Studio to work in one of our top performing live games, Angry Birds Friends.
Your days will be filled with:
- Working with cross-discipline team to craft and steward roadmaps and schedules, helping them to deliver the right thing at the right time.
- Collaborating with internal and external teams to guide features from concept to live.
- Actively promoting a collaborative team culture and processes based on trust to align the team toward our goals.
- Identifying, communicating, and helping to resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent an on-time and high-quality delivery. Exposing risk, collaborating to find solutions.
- Communicating effectively with studio and games leadership on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Celebrating achievements, fighting troubles, learning from mistakes, and leading responsibly.
We think you will do fine in the job if your answer is yes to following requirements:
- Passionate mobile gamer who loves developing games
- 4+ years of experience as a Game Producer with experience leading and coordinating live games development and operations
- Strong experience in agile development, standard project management and external project management experience a big plus
- Proven track record of managing a commercial game project from start to finish
- Proactivity in identifying and solving problems and improve processes, passion for creating well functioning, happy teams
- Good understanding of a player-centric and data-driven approach