Senior Game Producer FUTUREPLAY GAMES / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: May 25, 2022
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Game Producer to join us!
As a Senior Game Producer you will plan, maintain and execute the project roadmap in cooperation with the team. You will also support communication and collaboration across disciplines, teams and stakeholders.
- Communicate and visualize sprint schedules, team status, project goals and achievements
- Facilitate feature planning and help the team to plan features and estimations
- Utilize the team’s strengths to enable them to deliver great features in a timely manner
- Ensure production, product, and company strategic goals are aligned
- Iterate on production processes to continuously improve our velocity, collaboration, and visibility
- Actively resolve production challenges with the team
- Manage external relationships and development, gathering and providing feedback, prioritizing feedback and ensuring products get delivered on time and with great quality
- Maintain a fun, ambitious and high energy culture in the team
- 5+ years of previous experience from complex project management in game development with distributed teams
- Strong knowledge of the games industry and challenges related to game development
- Previous experience from working together with a wide variety of game development functions such as tech, marketing, UA, QA etc.
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal) in English
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Skill to handle several different tasks at the same time and ability to prioritize
- Ability to fail fast, learn quickly, pick up the pieces and move on with a big smile 🙂
- Liveops production experience, art outsourcing experience.
- Being KPI focused
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- True ownership and responsibility
- Competitive salary and benefits, flexible working hours
- Great, caring community working in an agile environment
- Strong focus on employee wellbeing
- Space to grow and learn
- Low hierarchy and support in learning to navigate within it
- Work in Helsinki, one of the most relevant game development capitals in Europe
- Relocation support, if needed
How to apply:
Please apply through our Career site by sending us your cover letter and CV. Please note that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as we find a match.
Futureplay was founded in 2015 by a team of five Finnish game industry veterans who shared a vision to transform the way mobile games are played around the world. In the short years since, we have released seven titles that have been played by over 120 million people worldwide, and expanded our team to more than 40 people.
At Futureplay, we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment and providing the same opportunities for everyone. We value people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas, so even if you feel like you don’t meet all the requirements listed here but feel that you have the potential, we encourage you to apply! We carefully review each and every application and would really love to hear from you!
We’ve a focus on creating beautifully designed, easy-to-pick-up-and-play mobile games, and our portfolio includes successful games like Idle Farming Empire, Battlelands Royale & Merge Gardens. With the recent acquisition by Plarium we’ll stay independent, but can achieve much more under their wings.