Senior Game Producer (Slingshot Studio)
PUBLISHED: November 27, 2017
We are looking for a Senior Producer to join our talented Slingshot Studio in Espoo, Finland.
Rovio’s Slingshot Studio is the place where wildly successful games such as Angry Birds and Angry Birds Friends are hatched. Our games have been downloaded billions of times, and are played by millions of highly engaged players worldwide. As we develop the next big Angry Birds game to take the world by storm, we seek to build and inspire talented teams to craft the best games for our players.
In this Senior role you will primarily work on unannounced game projects that are developed externally.
For that you’ll need to have these under your wings:
- Manage game production from concept to release and live operations
- Schedule deadlines and manage task prioritization to ensure projects are completed on time and budget
- Work with the internal and external team to ensure the project is delivered with the highest level of quality
- Work closely with external partners to agree and manage milestones, deliveries and expectations.
- Be the glue that keeps things together; ensure team members have what they need, diligently remove roadblocks and solve any problems that hinder progress
- Monitor the project’s progress against agreed targets for the project vision, schedule and level of quality and communicate risks to the Product Lead
- Facilitate and communicate lessons learned and support the team in improving constantly
- Actively communicate with stakeholders and make sure everyone involved has all the needed information at any time
We’d love you to have these feathers in your cap:
- 3+ years of experience as a Game Producer
- 5+ years of experience in the industry
- Experience in agile development
- Experience with standard project management
- Ability to manage a project through challenges and surprises
- Strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to drive schedules
- Proactivity in identifying and solving problems and improve processes
- Experience working with external projects
- Good understanding of a player-centered and data-driven approach
We are not looking for just for a producer, but a Game Producer who loves games, lives games and contributes by one’s own creative vision. If that’s you, we would love to have you work in our fun and creative environment with skilled colleagues, contribute to a captivating new product, and show off your work to a global audience.
Slingshot your application over now – we look forward to hearing from you!