Senior Game Developer
PUBLISHED: April 14, 2020
We are one of the most northern game studios in the world, chilling out (literally and figuratively) just 170 km south of the arctic circle in Oulu, Finland. Today we employ more than 50 people from all corners of the globe.
We are best known for the mobile smash hits “Hill Climb Racing” and “Hill Climb Racing 2”, which have a combined total of over 1 Billion installs across all platforms – However, despite our huge audience, we keep things small and personal, with a strong focus on maintaining a relaxed, casual and informal work atmosphere.
Would you like to be part of our story? If so, continue reading!
WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We are looking for a senior Cocos2d-x expert to work on one of the most popular racing games of our time, with over 1 Billion downloads. If you have strong experience in C++ and Android development and want to work on one of the pioneering games of mobile gaming industry – YOU could be the person we’re looking for!
As a Senior Game Developer, you will be working directly on the game’s production. You have:
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Android development
- Experience in Cocos2d-x
- A passion for game development
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- A lot of fun and excitement.
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Unity3D experience
- iOS development
- Shader development
If you think you would be a great match for this position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV here. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.
Want to know more about Fingersoft and this position? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive Salary
- Gear of your choice
- Flexible hours with a focus on having a solid work/life balance
- Health & Dental care, free massage monthly
- Lunch benefit on top of your salary
- Free snacks, fruit & beverages at the office
- Yearly education, sport & culture allowance
- Company sport shifts, Friday sauna, free usage of company gym
- Phone & Internet benefit
- A cool social space where you can shoot some pool, play in the simulator, try out VR or challenge someone to a ping-pong tournament
- Relocation assistance
- The opportunity to develop your field, or transition into others, within a growing company
- The ability to work in the bustling Apaja game development hub alongside countless other game development companies & students