(Senior) Game developer VALO MOTION / Espoo
PUBLISHED: October 7, 2021
Valo Motion is a game development and hardware manufacturing company from Espoo,
Finland. We are a global provider of active games that move tens of thousands of people daily
in 60+ countries. Our highly successful current products, ValoClimb and ValoJump, uniquely
combine sport and games into a seamless experience so fun that you forget you’re even
exercising. Our products have revolutionized how the amusement and activity park industry
looks at combining sports and games.
We are looking for a (Senior) Game Developer to join our team of professionals. While working
as a Game Developer at Valo Motion, you will be creating and implementing unique game
concepts for Valo Motion’s products. You will work with a highly passionate and motivated team
to design, develop, deliver and maintain unique games and products that have not existed
Valo Motion offers job possibilities that allow working with larger concepts, platforms and full
games. Having full control over our own product platforms and remote software deployment
ensures that the games that we develop will always end up to players. We provide a possibility
for challenging and inspiring work with unique products that make a difference in the world by
making people active. Valo Motion is looking for a Game Developer to join our family of
enthusiasts who want to provide joy and thrill of movement to players around the globe.
– Designing and implementing (rapid prototyping) new game features and interactions
– Taking a game project from the concept stage to the finish line
– 3+ years of experience working with the Unity game engine
– Passion for game design and development
– Excellent knowledge of C#
– Experience working on commercial products
– Good communication skills
– Knowledge of AR technologies
– Experience with Kinect or movement based games
– Sports/exergame background
– Knowledge of UI/UX design
Do you see yourself joining our Valo Motion family?
To apply, please send us your CV, application letter and other information relevant to the
position, such as your portfolio. Please note this position requires commuting to our offices in
Espoo. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.