Senior Game Developer
PUBLISHED: July 21, 2020
DAZZLE ROCKS, Helsinki
We are looking for a seasoned Unity Developer to join our team in Helsinki, Finland. At Dazzle Rocks you will play an important role as an integral part of our skilled and highly effective team.
This is an exciting next step for an experienced game developer who is ready to tackle fun and interesting player facing challenges. You will be part of creating a ground breaking new social MMO and get the opportunity to solve complex problems and work on real-time multiplayer gameplay.
For this role we are searching for a passionate and self-driven person who is ready to break new ground for what will become the norm of mobile gaming. You will have a wide array of tasks, from prototyping experimental features to long living maintainable game code.
- Develop high-quality and testable Unity C# code and architecture
- Utilize Unity to provide amazing gameplay experience to players
- Evaluate and implement up-and-coming technologies such as Unity D.O.T.S.
- Work closely with the team on the development roadmap
- Create and maintain coding standards, code reviews and performance benchmarks
- Create internal tools and templates for artists and designers to work efficiently
- Distribute and share knowledge in an inclusive manner
- 7+ years of Unity and C# experience from a game company or related field
- Self-driven team player who works towards a common goal
- Experience leading technical and game development teams
- Eagerness to deliver engaging game experiences to global audience
- Shipped titles on major development platforms (AppStore, Google Play, Steam)
- Have code reviews and verison control as a natural part of the development cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Stays on top of the latest developments in the field
- Enthusiastic of real-time multiplayer and MMO technologies
- Native mobile (c++/objc/swift/java/kotlin) experience
- Experience with CI-/CD-pipelines and modern automatization tools
- Backend, functional programming and algorithm development experience
- Knowledge of AWS fundamentals
Send your application to email@example.com Include a short cover letter, CV and portfolio (if applicable) to your email. Technical roles should include a link to Github or other work samples.
Only applications that contain above information will be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Dazzle Rocks
We are building an upcoming social MMO game for the mobile and beyond. We are taking the real-time gameplay, world-building, and shared persistent universe to a new level and will revolutionize the Sandbox MMO genre.
We are a growing international team with experience in building successful mobile games, distributed game server technology, and an ambitious and fun working culture. Our latest game is soon entering public beta and we are now looking for pioneering, start-up minded people to join us!