Senior Game Designer SERIOUSLY / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: November 26, 2020
In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, we are just about to conquer the globe.
- Day-to-day tasks in LiveOps such as being involved in product decisions and designing engaging features
- Feature and event design that takes into account both our players, our goals and the IP of Best Fiends
- Working together with artists and programmers making sure our game features are as good as they can be
- You’ve shipped a few games with deadlines
- Strong experience in game design (flow, feedback and game loops, reward systems, economy)
- Solid documentation or visual skills to get your ideas across
- Ability to craft design around required gameplay cadence, and to different emotions and needs of a player
- Experience with live free-to-play mobile games
- An understanding of live game development processes and agile toolset
- Interest in developing in people management and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English, as it’s our working language
- We don’t mind if you want to take more of a leadership position – work with a small cross-functional development team and define a feature vision for them
- You can participate in product vision and goal setting, and are delivery oriented – you trim the design and features so it can ship, even before anyone asks it!
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.