Senior Game Designer
PUBLISHED: February 6, 2019
Are you mad about mobile games? Do you daydream about design? Are you constantly breaking down game systems when playing new games? If you recognise yourself in these questions, you may be exactly the person we’re looking for!
We’re on a mission to find a systems oriented Senior Game Designer to help us in further developing our existing titles. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the overall game experience, metagame design and monetization design of our products. As a part of a true dream team (see what we did there?!), you’ll design and develop best-in-class mobile game experiences and f2p systems. In addition, you’ll play a key part in the development cycle of new products – from idea, to prototype to eventually being shipped out to tens of millions of existing fans!
This is what we need your superior f2p design skills for:
- Work on all aspects of the game, including metagame design and balance, core mechanics and monetization
- Define the design direction of our products and oversee the implementation
- Document your designs, and communicate them clearly to artists, programmers and fellow game designers
- Plan and design live-ops events together with the content team and product lead
- Coach team members in game design philosophy
And this is what we’re hoping you’ve already checked off your bucket list:
- 5+ years of game design experience, genuine interest in F2P and mobile games
- Commercial experience working on F2P mobile games with proven success
- Tons of learnings under your belt
- Experience in creating and managing well balanced game systems and economies
- Being considered an all-round great gal or guy by your colleagues
- Fluency in English, with strong communication skills
The position is full-time and based smack dab in the middle of Helsinki, just across the street from the Central Railway Station.
How to Apply
Send your resume and portfolio on-line here or using the apply link below (Barona) by 28.2.2019.
Got questions? Shoot them over via email to our Head of Studio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re the makers of the Drive Ahead! portfolio of games; the best way to experience mobile games that are fun to play, share, and watch. With a perfect combo of casual competitive gaming and crazy, surprising fun, our games are the #1 choice for fans of the action, sports and racing genres. Thanks to a large and active fan community built around watching and sharing video content, we’ve grown to 100 000 000 organic downloads, and continue to expand our fanbase every day.
Founded in 2008, we have a strong financial standing and offer a comprehensive health care plan, flexible working hours and employee development programs and activities. We also provide relocation support for international candidates.
We’ve grown fast with the Drive Ahead! portfolio of games, and now You can play a key role in crafting our future player experiences.
We do more than games. We do dreams.