Senior Game Artist LIGHTNEER / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: November 26, 2020
We are looking for an experienced Senior Game Artist to join our team in Helsinki!
At Lightneer we produce dozens of original hyper-casual game ideas and develop best to market in just a handful of weeks. As a Senior Game Artist you get to work with a top notch team and publishers in the hyper casual market where your artistic input counts directly to the success of the game. You get to ideate new game prototypes in a creative, fun, agile and collaborative environment where you can see the results of your work at a fast pace.
Apply between 25 November 2020 and 13 December 2020 23:59 (Europe/Helsinki)
Employment type: Full-time
Who we are looking for
Key roles & responsibilities
- Delivering high quality game assets for Unity
- Collaborating with the team members and other stakeholders regarding the art in the games and sharing expertise with the team
- Creating particle effects, lighting, texturing and shading for each project
- Visual development
- Creating and implementing UI screens/elements
- Strong expertise with Adobe Photoshop and 3D software (ex. Blender)
- Basic animation rigging skills
- Experience working with Unity
- Ability to work constructively and collaboratively with teams
Additional as plus
- Experience with After Effects
- Knowledge in graphic design
- Experrience in tech art
- Casual and Hyper-Casual games knowledge and interest
- Knowledge of F2P business model
- Other relevant education and/or experience
Become part of Lightneer team and apply now by sending your application and portfolio/work samples through the application link!
The position is filled as soon as the right candidate is found so be fast! Looking forward to hearing from you!
We are a mobile game studio and publisher based in Helsinki, Finland.
Our mission is to make fun games for the way people play.
To be able to match rapidly changing player needs, we created a market first & market fast approach to game development.
Our world-class team take best concepts from dozens of original ideas to market in just a handful of weeks. With this process we find games with hit potential fast.
At Lightneer we value player feedback and data at our core. We make data-driven decisions and celebrate both success & failure, because failure means fast learning for us.
Everyone at Lightneer gets involved and we celebrate both success and failure, because failure means learning for us. We are a family with no egos.
Our values – Creativity, Excellence, Openness, Responsibility and most importantly Having Fun – drive the company culture.
Hit games are in the making!