SENIOR GAME ARTIST
PUBLISHED: January 28, 2020
We are one of the most northern game studios in the world, chilling out (literally and figuratively) just 170 km south of the arctic circle in Oulu, Finland. Today we employ more than 50 people from all corners of the globe.
We are best known for the mobile smash hits “Hill Climb Racing” and “Hill Climb Racing 2”, which have a combined total of over 1 Billion installs across all platforms – However, despite our huge audience, we keep things small and personal, with a strong focus on maintaining a relaxed, casual and informal work atmosphere.
Would you like to be part of making our next big hit? If so, continue reading!
WHAT WE’RE AFTER?
We’re looking for a Senior Game Artist to join our game development teams. Ideally, you enjoy figuring out the best styles and techniques for developing graphics for video game projects. You have a strong background in game development and have shipped final products. As a Senior Game Artist, you will be working on new projects and also assisting the teams working on existing games.
- You enjoy working in a small team and communicating with your teammates daily.
- You realise the importance of iteration in creating beautiful and efficient game art.
- You actively seek feedback from your teammates and assist them in their work.
- You can create memorable game characters and worlds with global appeal.
- You have experience in creating user interface graphics.
- You can develop assets from concepts to final deliverables.
- You can nail down 2D and 3D assets.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary and great benefits (read more below).
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- A lot of fun and excitement.
WE ALSO APPRECIATE:
- Unity 3D experience.
- Animation experience.
- Marketing experience.
- Gaming as a hobby and an interest in mobile games.
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Senior Game Artist 2020” in the subject line. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.
Want to know more about Fingersoft and this position? Contact our Art Director Tuomas email@example.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Gear of your choice
- Flexible hours with a focus on having a solid work/life balance
- Health & Dental care, free massage monthly
- Lunch benefit on top of your salary
- Free snacks, fruit & beverages at the office
- Yearly education, sport & culture allowance
- Company sporting events, Friday sauna, free usage of company gym
- Phone & Internet benefit
- A cool social space where you can shoot some pool, play in the simulator, try out VR or challenge someone to a ping-pong tournament
- Relocation assistance
- The opportunity to develop your field, or transition into others, within a growing company
- The ability to work in the bustling Apaja game development hub alongside countless other game development companies & students