Senior Game Artist
PUBLISHED: July 23, 2019
We are looking for motivated and passionate Senior Game Artist to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As a Senior Game Artist, you will be working as a part of a tightly focused team, carrying a comprehensive responsibility of a wide variety of the game art, including in-game, 2D, 3D, particle elements.
- Creating high caliber game art for casual mobile games
- Creating UI, 3D, 2D and other game visuals
- Responsible for keeping art assets organized and structures
- 5+ years experience as an artist
- Capability to produce high quality work with fast turnaround times.
- Wide variety of skills – you’re capable of producing high quality game art comprehensively through it’s various stages
- Good understanding of Unity
- Good organizational skills (naming conventions, atlases, optimization etc.)
- Work well as a part of a team
- Capable of working with existing concepts and turning them into final art assets
- Experience in coaching and sharing your compentence with other artists
- Passionate about pushing the limits on game visuals
- Experience in casual/puzzle games is a plus
- Fluent in English as it’s our working language
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.