Senior Game Artist
PUBLISHED: March 12, 2018
ZYNGA, Helsinki, Finland
Zynga is looking for a Senior Game Artist to join the Helsinki Studio and be part of an exciting AAA mobile title.
The role offers an opportunity to work with a highly experienced team to create the next success story in mobile gaming. We look for a candidate who is a great cultural fit, cares about collaboration with peers and has exceptional artistic skills.
- Create art for a visually stunning mobile game
- Work on 3D modeling, mapping, texturing, lighting techniques etc. to create visual elements
- Accurately translate 2d concept art into 3d.
- Construct 3D models at various levels of detail
- Collaborate with the other team members to create and improve art pipelines
- Work together with other artists to follow defined styles
- Strong portfolio showing a range of styles
- Strong low poly modelling skills
- In-depth knowledge of modern 3D art techniques and software packages
- Strong artistic skills and ability to define and follow clear styles
- 2-3 years of experience in making art assets for games or other media
- Understanding of game design, playability and user experience
- Self-driven and strong multi-tasker