(Senior) Game artist (3D/2D) VALO MOTION / Espoo
PUBLISHED: February 19, 2021
Valo Motion is a game development and hardware manufacturing company from Espoo,
Finland. We are a global provider of active games that move tens of thousands of people daily
in 55+ countries. Our highly successful current products, ValoClimb and ValoJump, uniquely
combine sport and games into a seamless experience so fun that you forget you’re even
exercising. Our products have revolutionized how the amusement and activity park industry
looks at combining sports and games.
We are looking for a creative (Senior) Game artist to take an artistic lead on our game
development projects. Tasks at hand will vary from creating game objects and environments to
holistic game art designs and fully implemented worlds in our games as well as game
promotional materials. You should be proficient, independent, proactive and ready also to guide
internal or external team members.
Also part time work can be considered for this position.
Valo Motion offers job possibilities that allow working with larger concepts, platforms and full
games. Having full control over our own product platforms and remote software deployment
ensures that the games that we develop will end up to players. We provide a possibility for
challenging and inspiring work with unique products that make a difference in the world by
making people active. Valo Motion is looking for a (Senior) Game artist to join our family of
enthusiasts who want to provide joy and thrill of movement to players around the globe.
● Developing visual concepts, styles and design of the games and UIs
● Creating stunning and high quality game assets and environments in 3D/2D as well as
● Work closely with development team and provide support as well as artistic views for
● Working and guiding outsourced teams when scaling is needed in asset and art
● Previous experience in creating game art
● Fast creation of sketches as well as creating finalized assets
● Ability to create finalised 3D/2D game assets from scratch
● Experience with 3D production tools and Adobe Photoshop
● Passion for games or sports or both.
● Familiarity to Unity
● Importing art assets to Unity
● Animating game assets with unity tools
Do you see yourself joining our Valo Motion family?
To apply, please send us your CV, application letter and other information relevant to the
position, such as your portfolio. Please note this position requires commuting to our offices in
Espoo. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.