Senior DevOps Engineer
PUBLISHED: May 15, 2018
CRITICAL FORCE, Kajaani, Finland
In Critical Force we always put quality first and try to ensure that we build robust, scalable and highly available systems.
As part of our team you will be identifying and fixing shortcomings in development efficiency and infrastructure reliability, and participating in solving the many other challenges we face when building the most ambitious FPS game for mobile there is.
You are expected to:
- Have enthusiasm to automate everything from testing to deployment
- Know your way around AWS
- Have experience from tools like Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Packer, etc.
- Have experience operating backend systems and databases at scale
- Have extensive experience in automation for a cloud-based infrastructure
- Fluency in English
- Be passionate about creating and playing games
We also appreciate:
- Experience working with databases (including SQL and NoSQL)
- Interest in system testing and test automation
- Interest in working with client automation and the Unity game engine
- Experience with OS security fundamentals for publicly accessible Linux servers
- Experience with common server technologies, for example:
- Operating systems: Debian, CentOS, Windows Server
- Web environment: Nginx, PHP
- Code: Shell script, Perl, PHP, Python, Powershell
Here at Critical Force you will be able to enjoy well balanced work environment.
- A fast moving work environment driven by people with passion for games.
- The option to work from time to time in either of our offices: Finland (Kajaani, close to nature) or South Korea (Seoul, in the heart of a bustling city)
- Competitive salary, lunch benefit, activity/sports benefit, health and travel insurance
- Great work—life balance, autonomous teams, no crunch