Senior DevOps Engineer
PUBLISHED: December 19, 2017
CRITICAL FORCE ENTERTAINMENT, Kajaani
Based in Northern Finland, Critical Force strives to become the global market leader in online competitive shooter games for mobile platforms. Pushing the limits on what has been done on mobile devices, our games have already reached millions of players — and with an ever expanding market, the sky is the limit! From our interns to our senior developers, we all share a passion for our creations and pride ourselves on our friendly and focused team atmosphere. We are now looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team in Finland on a permanent bases.
In Critical Force we always put quality first and try to ensure that we build robust, scalable and highly available systems. As part of our team you will be solving the many challenges we face when building the most ambitious FPS game for mobile there is.
Automating backend systems for the games we create at Critical Force. This includes:
- Creating automation pipelines for the backend services we operate
- Supporting the backend engineers by reviewing changes and building automated testing system for our backend services
- Coordinating releases with our systems administrators
You are expected to:
- Want to automate everything from testing to deployment
- Know your way around AWS
- Have experience from tools like Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Packer, etc.
- Have experience operating backend systems and databases at scale
- Have extensive experience in automation for a cloud-based infrastructure
- Support both backend engineers and systems administrators in their goals
- Fluency in English
- Be passionate about creating and playing games
We also appreciate:
- Experience working with databases (including SQL and NoSQL)
- Interest in working with client automation and Unity
What we offer
Here at Critical Force you will be able to enjoy well balanced work environment.
- A fast moving work environment driven by people with passion for games.
- The option to work from time to time in either of our offices: Finland (Kajaani, close to nature) or South Korea (Seoul, in the heart of a bustling city)
- Competitive salary, lunch benefit, activity/sports benefit, health and travel insurance
- Great work–life balance, autonomous teams, no crunch
Please apply at: email@example.com by sending your resume, cover letter and any portfolio you might have. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.