Senior Data Scientist NEXT GAMES / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: November 12, 2020
Come and be our Senior Data Scientist! We are looking for someone with both experience and passion to help us use our data and build technologies to better understand our players and offer them more of what they want. In this role you are expected to take on ownership for building a suite of tools contributing to a dedicated AI and larger machine learning project we’re implementing, as well as contributing more generally to our internal backend development with your valuable insights and recommendations.
- Help design and develop AI tools to help us make best use of our data
- Work closely with server engineers to help develop our backend systems to better support AI automation and integration
- Work closely with the BI team to help turn models into valuable actionable deliverables
- Other broader research as comes up, especially predictive modeling
- Extensive experience utilising clustering algorithms
- Extensive experience using building and training machine learning algorithms to build bots to play games
- Extensive experience building production pipelines to tailor games to players’ behaviour
- Experience analysing problems, identifying constraints and prioritising practical recommendations
- Extensive experience in a general data analysis language such as SQL, Python/R
- Excellent communication skills, turning mathematical analyses into clear action, helping others understand the relevance and find the right solutions based on the numbers
- Extensive practical quantitative and statistical analysis experience
- Prior experience of similar work in the gaming industry
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally – and have fun while doing it.
Here at Next Games are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well. We aim high, and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request as soon as possible.