(Senior) Data Analyst (Advertising)
PUBLISHED: April 30, 2020
ROVIO, Helsinki Metropolitan Area
- Perform analysis and deliver insights to advertising and marketing teams as well as game studios.
- Develop models, tools and dashboards to increase efficiency and improve decision making.
- Own data-driven projects from ideation to execution and collaborate with business owners and analytics peers alike.
- Participate in data harmonization processes by defining requirements, implementing ETL processes and ensuring data quality.
- Guide stakeholders in defining relevant KPIs, discovering opportunities and focusing on relevant problems.
Who we think would do the best in this role has:
- Ability to automate analytics processes using programming languages or relevant tools and are versed in the use of databases and Big Data technologies.
- Fluency in Python and/or R.
- Fluency in SQL.
- The drive to initiate, execute, collaborate on and communicate analytics projects.
- Curiosity and perseverance – you are not afraid to experiment and learn.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with digital advertising and terms like eCPM, RTB, fill rate and yield is a plus.
- Passion for gaming and gaming industry experience are a plus.