Senior Customer Support Specialist
PUBLISHED: July 31, 2017
We’re looking for a Senior Customer Support Specialist with a seriously strong passion for player support to join Rovio Games’ Delta team in Stockholm, Sweden!
Working within our Delta team’s customer support function and embedded in our Stockholm Studio, you will be the support lead for a key title within the Rovio portfolio whilst also acting as a player advocate in early-stage game development of our next games to ensure that player support experiences are always top-notch.
As well as your primary focus of managing this key title, you will also experience first-hand the various operational duties that the Delta team undertakes in bringing games to the world, from early-stage market insights to going live in the app stores. Delta team is a central team of Rovio, serving our 5 studios. We provide services including QA, customer services, delivery, user research and audio.
Ideally you already have plenty of experience in managing customer support operations and you personify world-class customer support and dedication to the craft.
Your key tasks and responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of player support for a key title in the Rovio portfolio
- Ensuring Rovio’s quality standards and reputation are upheld with regards to customer satisfaction
- Liaising across functions and reporting game issues in a prompt way
- Understanding the future of player support and how this relates to your games so that you can anticipate and plan for future needs.
- Working autonomously to do what’s best for the game you are supporting
- Appraising and monitoring KPIs to keep service as consistent as possible
- Leading or participating in projects concerning internal process development, communications improvements, systems development and above all player experience improvement
- Managing our support partners in both day-to-day operations and with a view to long-term sustained excellence in the work they do
- Knowing your games inside-out and providing great support to players
- Fostering a positive attitude and working in co-operation with other teams
Sounds like a lot? Well it is! But you’re up for it, right?
We’d love you to have these feathers in your cap:
- Five years player support, preferably over email. Technical support is an advantage
- Being a keen gamer
- Bachelor’s degree or some form of formal training is considered as an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Familiarity with and interest in mobile devices from a player perspective
- Patience with facing difficult issues
- Ability to process large amounts of information quickly and sort the technical details of it through all the feedback received
- An analytical mind to ensure that we are data driven in decision making
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- Additional skills in either web development or SQL are a plus
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in a truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- A great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Competitive benefits such as a cell phone of our top models, a laptop, healthcare, Benify, Monday breakfasts, massage and more
- Oh, and we’ve got good coffee. And fresh fruits. And free soda 🙂
Slingshot your application over now – we look forward to hearing from you!