Senior Concept Artist (Battle Studio)
PUBLISHED: July 12, 2019
Are you an awesome artist, passionate about making commercially successful games and creating the very best art to delight players? Awesome, we at the Battle Studio are looking for a talented Concept Artist to help us with current and upcoming titles.
The Battle Studio is focused on cutting-edge mid-core games. Be part of a senior team with a flat hierarchy and high ambitions where strong ideas, collaboration and commitment shine above all.
You’ll be working closely with the Art Director to create unique visual style for our games. We’re looking for someone highly creative who will collaborate with us to explore a wide range of ideas as we develop our games full of appealing characters and interesting environments.
You’ll fit in our flock if you have:
- Excellent concept art skills with a passion for stylized characters and environments
- Versatile with Art styles and likes to explore different approaches for the same subject
- Strong composition and color skills
- Abilities to research, explore, develop and define visual style for our games
- Interest in games, latest design trends, and pop culture
- A lighthearted attitude that embraces Rovio’s mischievous characters and nutty worlds
- Great communication, organisational and team collaboration skills
- Experience on published games
- Fluency in English
We’d love you to have these feathers in your cap:
- 5+ years of experience in the games industry
- Basic knowledge of sculpting and 3D applications
- Understanding of animation principles
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals.
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious.
- You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together.
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Competitive benefits such as a cell phone of our top models, a laptop you feel comfortable with, lunch and sport vouchers, breakfast, gaming area, gym, sauna and more.
- The feeling of a small startup in a financially stable environment.
If you’re interested, submit your CV, cover letter, and portfolio today! We’re looking forward to hearing from you.