Senior Backend developer – cloud services
PUBLISHED: September 11, 2020
MyGamez Finland Oy is looking for a senior backend developer with good experience on cloud systems. You will be working on highly available distributed system designed for massive user base.
At MyGamez, we enable leading mobile game publishers to tap their growth potential in the worlds largest, and perhaps also most complex gaming market, China. We’re proud to work with some of the best publishers globally, including companies like Zynga studio Small Giant Games, Playrix, Zeptolab, Fingersoft and many others. Games powered by our China Android publishing technology have been enjoyed by over 500 million Chinese players and growing. MyGamez Finland Oy is part of Finnish-Chinese MyGamez group (mygamez.com) and the team in Finland is responsible for the development of MyGamez publishing technology and supporting our customers technical teams.
You will be part of the team taking our server-side solutions to the next level. We are building highly available, scalable backend infrastructure to serve our Chinese mobile game players. We are using modern technologies to set up our own infrastructure on top of AWS services. This position requires good understanding of distributed software, container orchestration, networking and cloud computing in general. As a member of backend team you will also be occasionally working on third-party system integrations and maintaining our existing services.
What we would expect from you?
- 5+ years of professional experience in cloud engineering
- Very Good programming skills. Ability to write well designed, efficient and testable code.
- Experience in AWS environment
- Experience in Linux environment
- Familiarity with micro-services architecture
- Familiarity with container orchestration
- Very Good English communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with HashiCorp family products
- SQL skills
- Good command of Mandarin Chinese and/or Finnish
What do we offer?
- Join our small but ambitious team while we’re still small! We have great growth potential which brings in good career development opportunities for ambitious players.
- Opportunity to work with some of the very best companies and games in the field
- Option to work in our Pori or Helsinki offices, remote from other location can also be considered (with some face to face time required).
- Flexible working hours
- Extended health care
Please send your questions and applications with CV by email to our CTO Markus. [firstname]@mygamez.com.