Senior Artist for Drive Ahead! Games
PUBLISHED: May 5, 2017
As Senior Artist, you have a key role in creating and maintaining the look & feel of the Drive Ahead! Family of Games.
Your responsibilities include completing a wide variety of art related tasks, working together with small to medium sized teams. You create high guality art while ensuring the overall visual quality of the project is on an excellent level. You also improve the art related processes and pipelines together with the team.
* Early stage design and concepting
* Drawing Game art
* Drawing and designing levels
* Refining art pipelines and processes with team
* Creating visual effects in Unity
* Building finished assets in Unity
* Generating marketing material for games (mainly illustrations and videos)
* Logo design
* UI Design
Required skills and experience
Ideal candidates have 5+ years experience in video game art experience. You are familiar with game industry art pipelines and processes. You have evidence of creating world class game art for released titles. You have hands on experience in wide variety of game art tasks, including concept art, 2D game art, animation, VFX, UX design and promotional art. You are capable of producing high quality game art for wide variety of art styles ranging from realistic art to cartoony pixel art styles. You thrive to improve the studio’s art related processes and pipelines together with other artists. As a senior you are capable of helping other artist solve art related problems they might face during projects.
What We Have to Offer
Dodreams is a growth company that has been featured in the Kauppalehti Parhaat (#1 for Best Companies in Finland), Deloitte Technology Fast50 (#5 for fastest growing companies), and Startup100 Hottest Startup listings.
* Challenge to develop a shared art style and production processes for a family of games
* Rare opportunity to work with a large and active gaming community
* Chance to work with an enthusiastic 20 person team at our office in downtown Helsinki, Finland
* Opportunity to work on a broad range of tasks every day helping us make our hit game Drive Ahead! into an entertainment franchise
For more information and to submit your application, follow this link https://app.recrur.com/public/job-ad/5e144415-c. If you have problems sending your application through this form, you can also email it to email@example.com