Senior AR Game Developer VALO MOTION / Espoo
PUBLISHED: February 19, 2021
Valo Motion is a game development and hardware manufacturing company from Espoo,
Finland. We are a global provider of active games that move tens of thousands of people daily
in 55+ countries. Our highly successful current products, ValoClimb and ValoJump, uniquely
combine sport and games into a seamless experience so fun that you forget you’re even
exercising. Our products have revolutionized how the amusement and activity park industry
looks at combining sports and games.
While working as a Senior AR Game developer you will be creating unique game concepts for
new products that will have a similar impact as ValoClimb and ValoJump. You will work with a
highly passionate and motivated team to design, develop, deliver and maintain unique products
that have not existed before.
Valo Motion offers job possibilities that allow working with larger concepts, platforms and full
games. Having full control over our own product platforms and remote software deployment
ensures that the games that we develop will end up to players. We provide a possibility for
challenging and inspiring work with unique products that make a difference in the world by
making people active.
Valo Motion is looking for a Senior AR Game developer to join our family of enthusiasts who
want to provide joy and thrill of movement to players around the globe.
● Designing and implementing (rapid prototyping) new game features and interactions
● Optimizing games to run smoothly
● Holistic game development
● Experience with AR/VR/XR
● Familiar with the Unity game engine
● Strong programming skills with C#
● Experience with debugging, optimizing game performance
● Several years of experience working on commercial products, with at least 1
commercially shipped product
● Experience with game design and development
● Experience in computer vision
● Implementing visual effects and computer graphics wizardry
● Experience with Kinect or movement based games
● Interest in novel human-computer interaction
● Experience with C++
● Sports/exergame background
Do you see yourself joining our Valo Motion family?
To apply, please send us your CV, application letter and other information relevant to the
position, such as your portfolio. Please note this position requires commuting to our offices in
Espoo. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.