Senior AR Game developer
PUBLISHED: September 14, 2020
VALO MOTION, Espoo
Valo Motion is a game development and hardware manufacturing company from Espoo, Finland. We are a global provider of active games that move 35000+ people daily in 55+ countries. Our highly successful current products, Valojump and ValoClimb, have changed how the amusement and activity park industry looks at combining sport and games.
While working as a Senior AR Game developer or Senior AR technology programmer you will be creating unique game concepts for new products that will have a similar impact as ValoClimb and ValoJump. You will work with a highly passionate and motivated team to design, develop, deliver and maintain unique products that have not existed before.
Valo Motion is looking for 1 to 2 persons to join our family of enthusiasts who want to provide joy and thrill of movement to players around the globe.
– Designing and implementing (rapid prototyping) new game features and interactions
– Optimizing games to run smoothly
– Holistic game development
– Implementing visual effects and computer graphics wizardry
– Experience with AR/VR/XR
– Familiar with the Unity game engine
– Strong programming skills with C#
– Experience with debugging, optimizing game performance
– Several years of experience working on commercial products, with at least 1 commercially shipped product
– Experience with game design and development
– Deep knowledge of AR/computer vision technologies
– Skilled in implementing real-time visual effects and shaders
– Experience in computer vision
– Experience with Kinect or movement based games
– Interest in novel human-computer interaction
– Experience with C++
– Sports/exergame background
To apply, please send your CV, application letter and other information relevant to the position.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found. How to apply?
- Send us a message: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your CV and tell us about why you would be a fit to our team!