Senior 3D Game Artist FINGERSOFT / Helsinki or Oulu
PUBLISHED: January 12, 2021
WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We’re looking for a Senior 3D Game Artist to join our game development team in Oulu or Helsinki. Ideally, you enjoy figuring out the best styles and techniques for developing graphics for video game projects. You have a strong background in game development and have shipped final products. As a Senior 3D Game Artist in a small team, you will have a big responsibility in helping form the artistic vision of the game and implementing it.
- You can combine two world-class IPs smoothly together, following their guidelines and make them look great together.
- You can nail down 3D assets efficiently.
- You know all the tricks of the trade: low-poly modeling, polygon budgets, texturing, colors, lighting, lightmapping, VFX, particles, etc. You can experiment with different techniques to come up with best looking and efficient enough visuals.
- You enjoy working in a small team and communicating with your teammates daily.
- You realize the importance of iteration in creating beautiful and efficient game art.
- You actively seek feedback from your teammates and assist them in their work.
- You can create memorable game characters and worlds with global appeal.
- You can develop assets from concepts to final deliverables.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- A lot of fun and excitement.
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Unity 3D experience.
- Animation experience.
- Marketing experience.
- Creating UI and 2D assets.
- Gaming as a hobby and an interest in mobile games.
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV and portfolio HERE. Please add your salary request. Send your application ASAP (or at the latest January 31st, 2021) since the first suitable candidate will be hired.
About the Company
GOOD GAMES | GREAT PEOPLE
We are best known for the mobile smash hits “Hill Climb Racing” and “Hill Climb Racing 2”, which have a combined total of over 1.5 Billion installs across all platforms – However, despite our huge audience, we keep things small and personal, with a strong focus on maintaining a relaxed, casual and informal work atmosphere.
Today we employ more than 80 people from all corners of the globe. Our company slogan is “Good Games | Great People” and we truly believe that the pure essence of what makes Fingersoft, Fingersoft – Is its people. A unique and diverse bunch of battle-hardened professionals at the top of their fields, each united by a love of making amazing video games and having a good laugh.
We are one of the most northern game studios in the world, chilling out (literally and figuratively) just 170 km south of the arctic circle in Oulu, Finland. Oulu is one of the largest cities in Finland & is a compact, safe, technological & youthful place; with one of the youngest populations in Europe (the average age is only 38) and some of the lowest cost of living in Finland. It was even ranked as the number 1 city in Europe for quality of life in 2016!
- Gear of your choice
- Flexible hours with a focus on having a solid work/life balance
- 5 weeks annual holiday
- Health & Dental care, free massage monthly
- Lunch benefit on top of your salary
- Free snacks, fruit & beverages at the office
- Yearly education, sport & culture allowance
- Company sporting events, Friday sauna, free usage of company gym
- Phone & Internet benefit
- Modern office at the city center of Oulu
- Relocation assistance