Senior 3D Game Artist (Battle Studio)
PUBLISHED: June 25, 2018
Are you excited about mapping out a visual style that will come alive in a game? Do you love crafting ideas and iterating on them, until they are just right? Are you thrilled by competitive games? Within Battle Studio we are creating cutting-edge mid-core games and establishing new IPs. Excitement is brewing as the team prepares to tackle ambitious goals. Feel inspired by the opportunity and freedom of getting involved at the game’s genesis.
What you’ll take under your wings:
- Participate in the visual style development of Battle Studio’s games
- Concept, design and create 3D art assets for our games
- Oversee the transition and vision from the concept stage to animated 3D in-game assets
- Mentor junior artists on design & asset creation and actively participate in the art community inside Rovio
We’d love it if you have these feathers in your cap:
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in game art on a professional level
- Excellent skills in 3D modelling
- Experience in making particle effects
- Previous experience in mobile friendly 3D asset creation
- A perfect understanding of the technical aspects of game art creation
- Experience developing games in Unity
- Excellent drawing skills and overall skills in digital arts
- Ability to concept creative worlds, environments, places etc.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
These skills are a big plus:
- Experience in working with and leading visuals in 3D projects
- Strong understanding of character design
- Solid background in 2D art and UI
- Experience in developing new IP
We’re looking for team members who bring their own creative vision to everything they do. If that describes you, this is a great opportunity to work in a fun and creative environment with skilled coworkers, contribute to a captivating new product, and expose your work to a global audience.
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Competitive benefits such as a cell phone of our top models, a laptop you feel comfortable with, lunch and sport vouchers, breakfast, gaming area, gym, sauna and more
Send your application over now – we look forward to hearing from you!