Senior 3D Artist (Battle Studio)
PUBLISHED: July 12, 2019
Are you excited about mapping out a visual style that will come alive in a game?
Do you love crafting ideas and iterating on them, until they are just right?
Are you thrilled by competitive games?
Within Battle Studio, we are creating cutting-edge mid-core games and establishing new IPs.
Excitement is brewing as the team prepares to tackle ambitious goals. You’ll be working closely with your game team to create high quality assets for our games. The role is very broad and you should be ready to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to implementation tricks.
You’ll fit in our flock if you have:
- Proven portfolio demonstrating jaw-dropping 3D skills
- Proficiency in designing, concepting and creating 3D art assets for games
- Expertise in spearheading the transition and vision from the concept stage to animated 3D in-game assets
- Experience with developing games in Unity
- Interest in games, latest design trends, and pop culture
- Great communication, organisational and team collaboration skills
- Experience on published games
- Fluency in English
We’d love you to have these feathers in your cap:
- 5+ years of experience in the games industry
- Basic knowledge of sculpting and 3D applications
- Understanding of animation principles
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals.
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious.
- You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together.
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Competitive benefits such as a cell phone of our top models, a laptop you feel comfortable with, lunch and sport vouchers, breakfast, gaming area, gym, sauna and more.
- The feeling of a small startup in a financially stable environment.
If you’re interested, submit your CV, cover letter, and portfolio today! We’re looking forward to hearing from you.