Senior 3D Artist
PUBLISHED: April 6, 2017
3RD EYE STUDIOS OY LTD., Helsinki, Finland
We are looking for a Senior 3D Artist to join our ranks!
If you are interested working with a bunch of nice, talented & focused people for creating and inventing the next leap for VR games – Join us!
As a member of our art team you will be focused on creating & implementing environmental art for our VR games.
For this position, we would prefer applicant to move to Helsinki region, Finland
What we are looking for:
– You have advanced skills in 3d modeling. 3dsmax/Maya skills preferred, Zbrush skills a plus
– Good Texturing skills with Allegoritmic Substance Painter/Designer, Photoshop. PBR workflow
– Knowledge of modern game-engines. Working experience with Unity a big plus
– You can adapt to different styles easily & continue developing style further when needed
– Passion towards VR and getting things done attitude
– Good communication skills (English)
– Character Rigging skills
– Graphic design skills: UI graphics etc.
– You have shipped at least one game
– Nice, relaxed people to work with
– Competitive salary
– Relocation services
– Health insurance
– Lunch benefit
To apply, send us link to your portfolio and tell us something about yourself, either via our website or send mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org