Senior 2D Artist
PUBLISHED: December 3, 2018
MOTORIOUS ENTERTAINMENT, Helsinki
Are you an artist with a vision?
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Setting and overseeing a projects overall visual style.
- Creation of any art assets throughout the game’s development and managing outsourced asset production.
- Support planning, prioritizing and scheduling project features.
- Few years of relevant industry experience.
- Have a passion for games and a good understanding of what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play.
- Able to produce 2D art assets from UI elements to character designs and promotional screenshots.
- Excellent Photoshop skills.
- Able to lead and work with outsourcing partners.
- Have shipped mobile game(s) to your credit.
- Have traditional and digital art skills.
- Experience of working with Unity.
- Possess design skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative and entrepreneurial spirit to work in a startup.
Nice to have:
– Experience in Spine animation
- Possibility to work with new and exciting projects and world famous IP’s
- Relaxed and creative atmosphere
- A workplace where people actually know you and your name
- A chance to shape great games that people play, and not just follow orders from somewhere
- High profile brand that not only allows, but demands us to develop unique gameplay mechanics
- Competitive salary and perks
- A brand new office in Helsinki Games Factory.
To apply and for further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org