Senior 2D Artist
PUBLISHED: February 18, 2019
MOTORIOUS ENTERTAINMENT, Helsinki
We’re looking for a senior artist to join our team to create and define visual style for our games.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Setting and overseeing a projects overall visual style.
- Creation of any art assets throughout the game’s development and managing outsourced asset production.
- Support planning, prioritizing and scheduling project features.
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience in an art role.
- Have shipped mobile game(s) to your credit.
- Have a passion for games and a good understanding of what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play.
- Able to create 2D art assets from UI elements to character designs and promotional screenshots, or anything else that might be needed during the games lifecycle.
- Ability to direct and work with art outsourcing partners.
- Experience of working with Unity.
- Excellent Photoshop skills.
- Have traditional and digital art skills.
- Possess design skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative and entrepreneurial spirit to work in a startup.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Spine (or similar) animation techniques.
- Possibility to work with new and exciting projects and world famous IP’s
- Relaxed and creative atmosphere
- A workplace where people actually know you and your name
- A chance to shape great games that people play, and not just follow orders from somewhere
- High profile brand that not only allows, but demands us to develop unique gameplay mechanics
- Competitive salary and perks
- A brand new office in Helsinki Games Factory.
To apply and for further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form at the bottom of the page.