Rocking Senior Developer – mobile/Unity MUSOPIA / Helsinki/remote
PUBLISHED: May 14, 2021
Based in Helsinki Finland, Musopia is a music software development studio with a mission to help people´s dream of playing an instrument come true. Majority of people would like to play some instrument and we help these music lovers become music players with innovative and fun solutions.
We work closely together with some of the biggest names in the music industry who share the same passion, to create engaging and efficient learning experiences. We work with companies like Yamaha, the world’s biggest ukulele brand Kala Brand Music and the massively popular online guitar teacher JustinGuitar and other music educators.
Rocking Senior Developer – mobile/Unity
Developer – how about a backstage pass to the music industry? Would you like to influence how people play music?
Musopia’s team is developing a unique and truly global concept to ease the early steps of learning to play a musical instrument. We are looking for a skilled developer(s) to join our core development team. Depending on your own strengths and interests you will contribute to actual development as well as influence on user interface in our e-learning applications. You will get to work with a modern data stack, technologies, and analytical methods.
Is this music to your ears – would you like to hear more?
We are looking for:
- Recent hands-on skills with native mobile app development, preferably apps published on App Stores (iOS, Android or Unity)
- OOP knowledge and understanding of software design patterns.
- Ability to quickly get on board with Unity and C# development
- Experience working with 3rd party services integration and vendors is a plus.
Nice to have:
- graphic and algorithm knowledge or experience.
- UI development experience.
- Capability to work independently and efficiently.
- Understanding of software development process models
- Interest in UX/UI design, audio programming or analytics
- Suitable university degree and/or proven work experience
- A passion to work with music and a bit of rock attitude.
- Fluent English
Now we are working with e.g., Unity and Node.js, but value diversity and your desire to learn beyond specific technologies. Please surprise us. We are primarily working full-time, but our projects allow remote work and flexible hours depending on the project phase. Our office is located a couple of steps from Kamppi centre and Hietsu beach!
Come work with us and create awesome gamified music e-learning apps from start to finish. Our team is super talented and easy-going, set to make an impact in the future of music business. When you join Musopia, please note that playing some musical instrument is not mandatory but there is a fair chance to learn, and you will even get paid for it!
Here is your chance to be part of the modern music industry and win-win partnerships! To apply, please submit your application on-line ASAP. For further information, please contact Arja Martikainen from Tuesday-Thursday between 1 pm and 3 pm +358407621564.
Wanna hear something straight ahead? Please listen a podcast about us: https://bitinsider.fi/musopia/