Rocking Senior Data Analyst MUSOPIA / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: March 23, 2021
How about a backstage pass to the music industry? Would you like to influence on how people play music?
Musopia is looking for you a Rocking Senior or Lead Data Analyst to strengthen our data team. You are a hands-on data analyst to analyze and improve the collected data to identify key areas for growth and improvement, ranging from user acquisition to in-app conversions and app features. Infrastructure of analytics already exists so you do not need to start from the scratch. You will work closely with other teams, but you would drive the development of our daily data operations.
Overseeing our data operations, you would be in unique position to see and understand how our users learn to play, and to dig out what our business-to-business partners are interested in learning about beginner player behavior. In addition to interesting work, you will also get to work with a modern data stack, technologies, and analytical methods. Is this music to your ears – would you like to hear more?
- Develop analytics tools and dashboards for day-to-day use that guide and support decision making
- Ensure that all critical business decisions are backed with data
- Build insightful analyses to answer the team’s most pressing questions
- Always curious towards the next big thing that is holding us back
- Years of experience generating and communicating recommendations from data
- Ability to find the best technology solutions to serve the business
- Business understanding and capability of wording the management requirements and ability to present findings
- Data modeling experience for self-serving analytics
- Experience in building dashboards and visualizations (e.g. Looker, Periscope, Tableau, Power BI)
- Understanding of statistical analysis
- Version control (Git) experience
- Expert knowledge of SQL, and preferably in Python/R
- Great collaboration and communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Prior experience in the mobile app industry, games and especially with subscription apps
- Experience in Big Query or similar
- Love for music!
We are currently working with quite established stack including Google Cloud, Firebase and Big Query, but value diversity and your desire to learn beyond specific tools and technologies. Our team is super talented and easy-going, set to make an impact in the future of music business. When you join Musopia, please note that playing some musical instrument is not mandatory but there is a fair chance to learn, and you will even get paid for it!
Come work with us and create awesome gamified, music e-learning apps from start to finish. Our team is super talented and easy-going, set to make an impact in the future of music business. We are primarily looking for full-time team member and we can consider remote mode too, depending on your situation. Our team base is in the center of Helsinki, with the possibility to regular remote work depending on projects.
Here is your chance to be part of modern e-learning and music industry! Last minutes to apply, please submit your application no later than 22nd of April 2020 to arja.martikainen(at)barona.fi. For further information, please contact Arja Martikainen from Tuesday-Thursday between 1 pm and 3 pm +358407621564.
Wanna hear something straight ahead? Please listen a podcast about us: https://bitinsider.fi/musopia/
Musopia’s team is developing a unique and truly global concept to ease the early steps of learning to play a musical instrument. Based in Helsinki Finland, Musopia is a music software development studio with a mission to help people´s dream of playing an instrument come true. We can help these music lovers become music players with innovative and fun solutions.
We work closely together with some of the biggest names in the music industry who share the same passion for creating engaging and efficient learning experiences, such as the world´s biggest ukulele brand Kala Brand Music and the massively popular online guitar teacher JustinGuitar and other music educators. We have turned towards rapid and strong growth path thanks to our new partnerships and on-going trend around e-learning and application business.