Release Manager & DevOps Engineer SULAKE / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: April 6, 2022
Sulake is a social entertainment company focused on providing safe and fun online service for self-expression. Our mission is to enable our users to meet new people, make friends and give them a place to create and share content in enticing virtual surroundings. We make online web and mobile based games, and we are good at it! Currently, we ́re both operating and developing two games: Hotel Hideaway and Habbo. Hotel Hideaway is a social online role playing game for young adults and Habbo is famous for being one of the world’s oldest and most popular social hangouts for teens.
Sulake is part of Azerion, a Dutch-based international gaming company in the media and entertainment business. Together we are a diverse group of various media and technology brands.
We are currently looking for a Release Manager & Senior DevOps Engineer to join the Sulake family. You’ll ensure the success of game releases in terms of the schedule and quality. You’ll also be very much hands on with improving, automating and optimising our build and deployment pipelines.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Owning the game’s release process.
- Maintaining and optimising the release calendar.
- Deploying, operating and upgrading production instances for the dev teams.
- Maintaining our deployment builds’ quality and developing infrastructure together with our Technical Operations team.
- Participating in game development activities, including deployment automation and software features.
- Maintaining release documentation.
The experience and skills we expect you to have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning and coordination skills.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools and technologies.
- Ability to automate at every opportunity.
- Experience with app stores and mobile app releases.
The following areas of experience and skills are considered as an advantage:
- AWS cloud services
What we offer:
- Exciting new and challenging tasks.
- Talented and awesome colleagues.
- A relaxed and non-corporate atmosphere.
- New amazing office in the heart of Helsinki (hybrid work setup due to COVID-19).
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits.