PUBLISHED: March 7, 2018
YOUSICIAN, Helsinki, Finland
At Yousician, our job is to reimagine music education, so everyone can play. We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to help millions of musicians learn, play, reach their goals, and have fun. If this sounds like the ideal mission for you, you’re in the right place!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
This is an opportunity to help Yousician scale through hyper-growth. You will be directly involved in creating seamless recruiting flows that enable maximum efficiency.
As a Recruiter, you’ll be responsible for building out the team that continues to pioneer the future of music education.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Draw upon a proven recruiting background to shepherd candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial touch-point through offer accept.
- Act as a recruiting consultant to the business partners by suggesting changes to the hiring/interview process, running interviewer trainings, and managing interviewer loads.
- Strategically plan and own a pipeline of exceptionally qualified candidates and maintain their interest throughout the entire process.
- Source both active and passive candidates, utilizing creative strategies and techniques.
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS (Workable).
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years working in the recruitment space (preferred growth-stage tech).
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments; you embrace ambiguity and enjoy organized chaos.
- Prior experience partnering with sourcers and talent coordinators.
- A strong closer with excellent communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You’ll have a meaningful and profound impact on the lives of millions of musicians and future musicians all around the world.
- You’ll get a competitive compensation package – salary, stock options, crazy perks – and work in an awesome new office in the heart of Helsinki.
- We have lots of perks and quirks: daily push-up sessions, bonus for sport activities, jam sessions (with more instruments than you can shake a drumstick at!), board game tournaments and sauna evenings, and our famous Greece, Thailand and Tenerife work-retreats.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send us your application and CV (in English). Let’s make the world a more musical place together! Everyone who comes to a personal interview at our office gets an ukulele. #rockon
Yousician is the largest and fastest growing music education company in the world, with millions of users worldwide. Based in Helsinki, Finland, Yousician develops high-tech interactive software for learning guitar, piano, bass, and ukulele. Yousician provides real-time feedback on how you’re playing, combining the addictive features of computer games with songs and exercises to make the learning process easy, fun and motivating.Yousician also develops the world’s #1 guitar tuner app Guitar Tuna (iOS, Android, WP) and has won numerous international business awards including WIRED’s hottest Finnish start-up, SXSW, Midem, Launch.edu, and educational awards such as Sunday Times ‘World’s best apps’ and Best European Learning Game. We’re hiring, so come join an amazing team and help us make the world a more musical place!