QA/Player Support Intern
PUBLISHED: April 26, 2017
We are looking for a motivated and passionate QA/Player Support Intern to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office).
In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic start-up environment where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued and where, if we get it right, we might just conquer the globe. Come join us!
- Working as part of the development and support teams, you will be testing the games, giving structured feedback and communicating with our players to provide top-notch support in a swift and friendly manner.
- Passion for games
- Understanding of mobile technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Persistent and proactive; independently seeking out the most important thing to do based on team objectives and goals
- Testing experience with an understanding of QA methodologies is considered a plus
- Fluent in English as it’s our working language
- Opportunity to work with great people on great content
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours and great work-life balance
- Private healthcare plan, extensive health and leisure insurance
- Lunch benefit
- Variety of tools. Tell us what you need to get the job done and we’ll get it
- Relocation package and assistance
- Free snacks and beverages
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.