QA Trainee, RPG Studio (Stockholm)
PUBLISHED: February 11, 2019
ROVIO, Stockholm, Sweden
We’re now looking for a QA Trainee to join our Studio in Stockholm. You would be working with with our Angry Birds 2 development team primarily and assisting with early testing and feedback on unreleased titles currently in early development as a secondary task.
In this role you will be responsible of testing our Apps to ensure they are of high quality before being released, responsible of the quality of the games tested by providing timely and accurate feedback to the test lead and the development team. Testing areas (including functional, exploratory, usability, compatibility, compliance, performance, localization, or other types of testing as needed), report issues to our bug tracking system, verify fixed issues, follow test plans and test cases and get to contribute in overall game development activities.
We’d love it if you have these feathers in your cap:
- Passion for games
- Interest in quality assurance and testing as a profession
- Familiar with different gaming platforms, especially on mobile (iOS and Android)
- Experience of Rovio games is a plus
- Experience in game testing (e.g. actual projects and/or Beta testing)
- Experience in bug reporting
- Analytical mindset and troubleshooting skills
- High attention to detail
- Readiness to learn in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills – written and spoken English is essential!
- Relevant studies or a degree is an advantage, but not a must
In this role, you need to be a strong team player with good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
Please apply by filling the online application form (please attach a cover letter with your CV) including the earliest date when you can start working. Our studios would be more than happy to welcome you already in May!
Aim high and slingshot your application over already today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!