Senior QA Tester
PUBLISHED: March 19, 2019
NEXT GAMES, Helsinki
Do you want to be part of making and maintaining great games and being the gatekeeper for player experience? Do you enjoy understanding systems and breaking them? Next Games is the best place to create highly engaging mobile games with the brightest people in the gaming industry. We’re looking for a Senior QA Tester with a passion for mobile games and eagerness to take on the next big challenge: To help our teams deliver high-quality gaming service experiences to the players.
We appreciate people who take pride in their work and are persistent, not giving up until the job is done. In order to succeed with us you need have a proactive mindset, pay close attention to detail and want to understand the root cause and solution not just focusing on the symptoms.
What you get to do:
- Take the overall QA responsibility of a large free-2-play mobile game project
- Launch new games & release updates for games millions of players are already playing
- Find out the ins and outs of a game project and its related support services
- Coordinate challenging tasks with an offshore QA team
- Test exciting new features while making sure existing features stay amazing
- Investigating and solving live issues
- Help to develop test automation tools for the game project
- Leave your own mark into the way QA is done at Next Games
- Develop great games!
As an ideal candidate you have:
- 4+ years of experience in similar roles
- Ability and drive to roll up the sleeves for in-depth hands-on testing
- Technical experience:
- Experience in working with test automation frameworks
- Understanding of Programming concepts in Mobile Game Development
- Basic understanding of Unity
- Ability to plan & write requirements for test automation independently
- Experience with agile ways of working with internal and external teams
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Bachelor-level degree or higher in a suitable field
Here at Next Games we are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well.
We aim high, and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
If you believe in the same things, don’t hesitate any longer, apply now! Please be in touch soon as we’ll proceed once the right person is found.
When you apply, please send us a short cover letter why you’re interested joining our team along with your CV and salary request.