QA Tester ICEFLAKE STUDIOS / Tampere, Finland
PUBLISHED: September 23, 2020
Your role as a QA tester is a crucial role in the development process as you will be helping us maintain a high level of quality in our game titles. You will work in close contact with the rest of the development team and help maintain and develop our QA processes. Currently, you would be working on Surviving the Aftermath, which is a management title available for PC and consoles.
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken
- Understanding of player�s perspective
- Up-to-date understanding of technologies used in games
- Strong attention to detail
Considered an advantage:
- Experience with project management tools
- Experience from testing/planning tools
- Previous experience in the game industry
- Understanding of technologies used in games
What we offer:
- A chance to develop awesome management games for PC and consoles
- Independent and agile working environment
- Supportive team enviroment that values personal growth and development
- Be part of day to day development by testing new features and changes to the old ones
About Iceflake: Iceflake is over 10 years old company with a stable outlook. We are focused on developing awesome original games for PC and console platforms. Our offices are located at great location in beautiful city of Tampere.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title QA Tester and describe any relevant previous experience with game development.